Welcome to your new fashion spot.

Hey guys,

I have been away for a while, because I had no computer for the same "while", and could not update. But hey, great news, I'm back!! I hope to bring the biggest and the smallest details in fashion, as many times as possible. I haven't set up a schedule yet, for my posts, or an order, so give me some more time to get things right!!

I know I have made tons of changes to my pages since I have decided to open a fashion Blog. As I am sure most of you guys must understand, it's not easy to find yourself without trying a few times, so I can't guarantee this will be the last time I change the overall look of my site, but be sure this is pretty much the one I like the most.
So for now, meet my "Fashionably Mi" blog, with all your fashion-related news.
In the mean time, guys, please leave comments on what you thought about the new look of my webpage, and which contents you would rather see posted here, so I can make our page better than ever!!
And oh yeah, posts will now be in English, as it seems easier to do it that way...
Don't forget to subscribe to posts, follow my blog, put it on favorites, share it, and keep up with it.(Please note that if you did follow my blog in its former address you probably have to follow again, otherwise it won't update in your pages.)

In the mean time, please enjoy these beautiful, stunning images of singer and model Cassie for Blank Magazine, after the jump. I think she is one living proof that Fashion and the world is mixed and beautiful, just as she is. I love the mix of colors, the color-blocking effect (yes, I'm a sucker for color blocking, in case you are wondering!!). And her skin tone. And that HAIR... no one pulls it off like her! Love it.

Enjoy..






Credits: cassie-ventura.com and Necolebitchie.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011