Send your pictures to Be Fashionable every Thursday



Hey guys,

I hope to start in a new feature in my blog, email you pictures of your most sophisticated looks, fashionable pics, if you dressed up for a party of for your day-to-day job, wearing THAT skirt, with THAT shirt, THOSE killer shoes, tell me your name and what you do.

I will run a selection through all pictures I receive and the lucky one will be featured every Thursday and two or three pictures of you will be posted. 
So if you want a chance to show your style on this fashionable page, email me in the address above, and...

Fingers crossed :)

So... start taking pictures, and email them to me, NOW! =)

Ciao!


SHARE IT


Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment/ Deixe uma mensagem/ Deje un comentário/ Laissez un Message●●

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011