Fashion Reality - My New Life

So my fashionable people,

How have you been? I missed posting for you, for me, and for my own sanity. Life's quite hectic at the moment, as my life had a 180 degrees change, from whats I dreamed to what is my reality.
From my participation in Mozambique Fashion Week in last December, as you know, I have won a spectacular opportunity to study fashion design in one of the Top Fashion Academies in South Africa. Elizabeth Galloway Academy of Fashion Design.
I am more than excited about this, it's like I'm constantly dreaming...
Classes started last week, I have arrived to Stellenbosch on Monday the 23rd of January, and I started the next day.
Beautiful city.
Beautiful, relaxed people.
I Love my school... All good.

And for the first time I can say I am happy, from the inside. It's a dream come true. Thank you for that!!

Anyway, will start posting shortly!!

xoxo!

SHARE IT


Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment/ Deixe uma mensagem/ Deje un comentário/ Laissez un Message●●

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011