Hello 2013 - and February!!!

Elizabeth Galloway Alumni ready for the Cluster at Simonsberg. (Me - Second from right)

So 2013 already started, and January is over! O-M-G, and I didn't even find time to a proper Christmas post and New Year welcoming post. It's been hectic.


But, life is good, I am back to Stellenbosch after a month with my family in Maputo, and it was fantastic!
I started my academic year as a Mentor for the 1st years at Elizabeth Galloway, and I have three Mentees. (Not pictured) I am enjoying helping them around, giving some guidance and advice, and this has been so far a great experience!!
Just being fun mentors for the 1st years

I've been quite busy with classes so there's quite a bit I'd like to show my readers, but before I do so, I'd like to wish you all a happy, glorious, fantastic 2013, and may the following months bring you all that is good and great, and positive!

Keep well my dearies!!

Love,

Mingas

SHARE IT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011