The Tailored Suit



The suit I dreaded to make. All I heard about suits was that it was super difficult to make. And I mean, it was a general pattern we were making, no specific design details. The only think we could choose to make some sort of statement was the fabrication and haberdasheries. In other words, fabric and buttons, threads, lining, etc.

After two week of work, I ended up with this tailored suit, that photographed beautifully thanks to Mr. Lazola, the model, Mr. Theunis Stofber, our (then) lecturer and photographer, and yours truly on the execution.




Oh, and let me tell you about this fabric: I had to cut every pattern piece aligned to make sure the checks/lines matched on every side. It was hard but very rewarding.

What do you think?

Ps: I am not looking forward to making another one though.

SHARE IT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FANCY FASHION SHOW - Uma nova força na moda Moçambicana

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011