Emmys 2011 - Best dressed.

So, who watched the Emmys?

I know I didn't but first thing I did yesterday was peek on the best and worst dressed of the night. Red, of course, was the star of the night, a dozen ladies wore red gowns.
Let's see the pictures, shall we?


Kerry Washington was my absolute winner of the night (emmy or not), she was ... outstanding in a gown designed by one of my favorite designers, Zuhair Murad. Oh my I can't stop just drooling over this dress. Styled with a red clutch, little or almost no accessories, she shined the whole night.


Honestly, between the two Kate Winslet was my winner, she was elegant in this figure hugging red gown. A silver cuff completed her look. And I also loved the hair. Now... Ms Lea Michele. I'm not sure what went wrong there, the dress just doesn't work for me. A Marchesa fan by excellence, Lea didn't get it right this time...


Both ladies here looked very elegant. Naya Rivera was sober with a black dress, with a particularly interesting bustier. Anna Torv is my favorite actress in my favorite series (Fringe!!!) so I'm a suspect for writing this, but I do think she was really elegant, considering that usually she is very low profile in her choices.



Glee girls Amber Riley and Jenna Ushkowitz glowed in their dresses. I personally think Jenna was terrific in this black and white dress. Amber was beautiful too, but I feel like this is more of the same. She keeps making the same fashion choices for the red carpet. But beautiful two, nonetheless.


Favorite couple, Heidi Klum and Seal, were very stylish in the red carpet. Not sure about the open shirt, and sunglasses but hey, that's his thing. And I love his music so I can't say much. Heidi wore a Christian Siriano gown, from former winner of Project Runway. I think its a pretty dress, it had mixed reviews but I liked it. The accessories are not my favorite though. Color, yes, but this was just not my cup of tea.

And last but not least...


Sofia Vergara, our Gloria from Modern Family, was such a sexy bombshell in this Vera Wang dress. Can't even begin to describe how greatly it fits her. Magnificent. When I'm 40 I want to look like her.
Anyway peeps, that's all. Tell me, what did you think of these Emmy looks? Which ones were your favorites?
I didn't even bother posting the worst or this post would be endless.

Ciao


SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FANCY FASHION SHOW - Uma nova força na moda Moçambicana