MFW starts right NOW! ;)

Hi everyone

First of all, thanks for voting on my poll, It is important to me, and to you guys also, that we interact so we can make this blog better and better.
I know, I haven't been updating as much as I wish I did, but, I have a good reason, as I am making sure that the collection is perfect.
Also, I had the AMAZING opportunity to visit my dear friend Taibo Bacar's expo at the National History Museum. Will post about that later on, still editing ;).

So, what's happening this week? *giggles*


So this is going to be a heavy partying week, I can't believe it. I am going to have such a crazy week, I want to skip work LOL but I can't. Not all of it at least ...

Anyway, The program is once again in Portuguese, but I know my fellow Mozambican will understand it clearly. When, where, what time. My runway show will be happening on the 6th of December, Tuesday, 9pm at the Standard Bank HQ. Don't be late or you will miss it.

Stay tuned as there might be some ticket give aways ;)

By the way, it starts tonight and I am going to miss it, as I am currently stuck at work. Fantastic....

Take care beauties!

Ciao!!

SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011