My Personal Thanksgiving...

So, what's up babies,

I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas near the ones you love, and if you're not Christian, I hope you are enjoying the holiday buzz.. and feeling, and atmosphere.
My Christmas was filled with love from my family. I kind of decided to make it a Christmas/Thanksgiving holiday, since we do not celebrate thanksgiving in Mozambique.
I would like to thank ...

My family ~ for putting up with me on my hardest moments, and on my happiest. Always giving me the strength to stay strong, and to believe, above everything. Always standing beside me. Love you for that.
My friends ~ oh well, you know you did all the dirty work, didn't you? My friends, thank you for really putting up with the worst in me, and to pulling out the best, supporting my decisions (the wise ones), and being by my side no matter what. We might fight sometimes, but it's all coming from the heart. Heart you.
Myself ~ for making it through the year, for standing strong, for making decisions I had no courage to make before, for sticking to them. For believing, for the sleepless nights I have had imagining the uncertain future. I'm sure it pays off.
For dreaming. For believing in myself. For listening to other. For seeking for counseling. For trying to be a good friend. Sister. Daughter. Cousin.
For being a fashion lover. For trying to put the paper to life. Dreams to fabrics. Detailing to actual textures. For trying to forget my fear of the world.
For surviving a crushed heart. Destroyed, even. For making it through the storm, in spite of the setbacks.
I think for the first time in a long time, I have to thank myself for that.

I hope 2012 brings more open doors. A lot of great work. Beauty. Achievements. Life. Births (a baby on the way - not mine). Health to my loved ones. To everyone. No hatred, just love. And laughter.


For 2012, I HOPE.
For 2012, I WISH.
For 2012, I WILL.

And I know, the whole universe will conspire to make it happen ;)

Happy 2012, fashionable people!

Love,

Mingas.



SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011