Africa Fashion Week - Favorite picks


Hey guys

So, Africa Fashion Week happened and as I could see from the photos, it was AWESOME! The designers are doing outstanding work, and there is absolutely NO WAY we can keep going *unnoticed* by the world. It was great.

Here follow some of my favorite picks.

Kluk CGDT

They presented a very dreamy collection. Full of satins, silks, chiffons and intricate laces, and floral patterns, felt like a Goddess started gliding down the runway. This collection oozes elegance and sexiness.







Mataano

This collection is so fresh it makes me feel thirsty for some coconut water under a palm tree in one of the Paradise Islands. And they touched my heart with the Coral colors, pastels, and florals. You know I'm on a coral-rush. Love it.

Check out my favorite picks.






 Maki Oh

The patterns Maki Oh displayed on Day II of AFW, were very feminine, and moulded into the women's body. It is a very interesting collection, and above all, if you acquire some of these, you'll have a very elegant summer.






Well, that's all for today. Let me know what you think of my picks, and the work of African Designers. Tomorrow will update with more from this fabulous event.

Ciao!
 

SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011