Africa Fashion Week: Favorite picks (Round II)

Hey fashionistas,

Ready for round 2? Following my best picks from AFW.

Alexander Koutny

Alexander Koutny brought us an All Black Everything collection. Clean cuts, bright red lips, and a lot of attitude set the difference, in a good way. I like ;)






Gloria Wavamunno

Gloria took all risks and edges to make us stare, positively to this collections. See-throughs, lots of skin, legs, arms, etc peeking through. I like the mix of clean cuts, edgy jackets and the flowy skirts and dresses. Yes, Ms. Wavamunno!




Soucha

Soucha... he dares to be Soucha. He made me travel to the desert, and the soundtrack would definitely include desert rose from Sting. Ok enough daydreaming, but that's what Soucha's collection inspires me to do: Dream. The colors, the movement, the color blocking, the jewelry, I can even hear the sound from here! Those turbans are mad! And the gentlemen weren't so bad either.
I will let the pictures speak from themselves.








What a great finale, wasn't it? It's like a painting...

Let me know what you think, if not, simply enjoy the stunning images, proving that us Africans are true masters in Arts!!
More to come in the next post!

Ciao!


credits:

SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011