News round up: Paris FW favorite picks.


Hey guys,

Coming to clean up the dust, Sorry, I have been more than busy... plus my internet was down. Anyway, lets have a look at what I found in PFW - Paris Fashion Week, shall we?
 
  Dior
 After the Galliano scandal, Dior has toned down their collection, while looking for an equally great replacement for the amazing yet unlucky designer.
Normally Dior's collections are extravagant, shiny, and startling, but this time, I could really find some cute dresses, and some stunning gowns. I love the flow.

 [click to enlarge]
 

Lanvin

 Lanvin kept it dark, elegant and sober. I personally was not a fan of this collection, but it's Lanvin and there were fantastic cuts, fabrics and undeniable elegance. Last year's SS collection was so vivid, this one is a bit too dark but it's totally wearable and, of course, chic.


 [click to enlarge]



Versace
Versace.. it's been a while since I looked and really admired their collections. This one has the "Versace" key note, but it has a different, fresher element, that just makes me love it. Oh, ok. Must be the "ocean life" theme. I loved the clean cuts, the whites, the mix of bright soft colors, the shoes. Oh and the detailing is crucial. They killed it!!




Moschino

I don't have to say anything, do I? Beautiful mix of prints, and oh this little dress.. Lovely. Makes me think of spring and the countryside. 

And I'm going to make a quick stop at MFW - Milan Fashion Week - to show pictures of a collection I really enjoyed...



Can I breathe? I really, really love those prints. And No, I never thought I'd say that. I used to hate prints, all of them, mostly leopard. But now they just make me happy. And bold colours too. And bold designers. And neon, and style.



Ok... round of news, done. What did you think of my favorite looks? Would you wear any?
Leave a comment.

Ciao!


SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011