Designer Spy: DW Fall 2012 collection, by Kanye West.



I remember the first time I have ever heard of Kanye West. I saw this video (I don't remember the name) of him reconstructing his face after an accident (?) Im sorry I don't really remember, but it was his breakthrough. Everyone knew who he was after that.
He kept on, year after year, pushing himself more and more, expanding, and building a successful career. I always saw him as a go getter, a little "over the top" sometimes....many times...but still , Great. One can't deny the man has a handful of hidden talents he's been showing us year after year. He is a clear example of someone who falls, and gets up and never gives up a fight.
All this to say, that after the first collection, shown last week in Paris Fashion Week, assassinated by the Fashion moguls, media, press, fashion lovers, bloggers, et al, he shows up again, seasons later, as if he was saying "give me a chance to show you that I know what I'm doing, and I'm learning".

Interesting. Edgy. The to-die-for boots. Rock chic. And the Sexiness.
I like this collection. How about you?






What do you think?




Mingas
Source:

SHARE IT


Comments

  1. Olá, adorei seu blog. Muito bom. Sou apaixonada por tudo da cultura de seu continente, sou brasileira já estou te seguindo. Gostaria que me seguisse também. Beijos flor.
    http://umjeitotaoeudeser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment/ Deixe uma mensagem/ Deje un comentário/ Laissez un Message●●

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011