My Design Indaba 2012 Experience [part 2]

Hi guys, sorry for the delay, its incredibly hard to find time to do the blogging thing.

Take a look at some more pictures from Design Indaba 2012.

That's me at the Elizabeth Galloway Stand.
We were displaying a little bit of what we learn at school. The girls you see around me are students as well, and we were cutting and sewing a super cute tote bag on the spot, with this gray fabric you see all around, designed by the school. Also on display, dresses like the one below, up to t-shirts. People were very impressed. Awesomeness!!


 A look at the crowd....


Creativity. Just loved this seating place.

 Kooky.com
 Kooky is owned by a very kind lady I have met there, and she told me a little bit about her work. She has these stunning bangles - appropriately called "Story Bangles", in which you may order in, and type in your own story: love story, family, personal, anything, and have it printed out and wear it, or give it as a unique gift. I loved the idea, and the originality. You may as well choose from a variety of designs of bangles, as you can see in the pictures below.

Woolworths was showing a little bit of what we all already know. Beautiful, chic, and outstanding. But also simple. I liked the stand.



And finally, Me, being photographed by the Ayoba MTN guys, and holding my own statement.
It says it all. Fashion is indeed my freedom!!


Love,
Mingas

SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011