My Design Indaba 2012 Experience [part 1]

Hi everyone...

I know I've been absent, but school life hasn't been giving me a lot of free time. But nevertheless, I am absolutely loving it!!

So, I have been to Design Indaba, it happened between 1 and 4 March, and it was awesome! It was my first time there, and the experience couldn't have been better. The designers are working, hard, to sell their work, and are innovating!
Some said the show didn't have anything new, comparing to the previous years. What I understand from that, is that there was nothing strikingly innovative, new, bold and daring. Which was not the case at the awesome stand I was working on, but I'll talk about it later.
Check some pictures I took with my cellphone. Don't judge.

The Emerging Creative stands were amazing, I would say, what you couldn't miss. I had never seen such diversity in one place! Creativity, is the key!
 Take a look at some work from the Cape Craft & Design Institute.

 This suitcase Killed me. I loved it. I wish it were mine. Seriously. Adore it.




Those baby sculptures were adorable. But at the same time, terrifying. But amazingly creative.



This work is just brilliant. Consol. Solar lights, safe for children, just put it in the garden, during the day, and when it's dark, you will have a beautiful setting in your garden. Or indoors. I loved it.

Anyway peeps, next week I'll come back to post a little more of what I've seen there.

Take care!!!

Love,

Mingas.


SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011