Model Spy - Vanessa Martins (and her being Bruno Mars' Muse)

Hey guys

This was going to be a very sloowww day and I was preparing another post, but then I came back home and ran into a wonderful surprise. Our first #ModelSpy - Vanessa Rita Martins is featured in the newest video by Bruno Mars! Yeah, you read it right, a Mozambican model, making it big in Europe, is his muse, portraying the beautiful story of Twilight Saga. How cool is that?

As I did the first post in Portuguese, for my english readers I'll make an update for you.

By Mariam Hera

Vanessa Rita Martins -  Age 19 yrs old | Height 1.76 | Bust 80 B | Waist 62 | Hips 89 | Hair brunette | Eyes marrons | Shoes 38


Mozambican model, now based in Paris, works at Metropolitan Models Agency. She's been all around now since our first post, having been seen in Paris, London, and of course Portugal.
She has a beautiful girly fresh smile, can carry whichever work that is given to her, and carry it with pride. I mean it. Already being seen in castings for huge Designers like Mr. Lagerfeld itself, Vanessa is unstoppable in the Pursuit of (her own) Happiness - Starring Vanessa M. 
Starting to model at Project 232, by the hands of model Erika Oliveira, Vanessa started to learn everything she had to know to become a successful model.
By Mariam Hera
By Mariam Hera



By Pedro Matos
By Pedro Matos
By Pedro Matos



And my absolute favorite, with this being one of her best shots, for me.


I would like to say how proud I am of this woman, she's living the dream, and it takes a lot of courage. It pays off, and we all can see it. Stay strong and keep the beautiful, beautiful smile. Hopefully someday you'll be modeling for me too, as you become the supermodel we all know you will be sooner, sooner than we all think!!!
All the best!
To everyone pursuing the dream, keep it up!! You can make it, and Vanessa M is here, proving it to us, everyday!!!
One of her first jobs


Herminio Rodrigues

And for you guys that are waiting to see the beautiful result of her work with awesome Bruno Mars, here are some pictures.



Update: Finally found the video!!

Don't forget to follow Vanessa on her twitter
 And myself @OnlyMingas

Word of advice? Keep buying your magazines. You'll see her featured in no time!!

Ps - I promise I'll start doing Model Spy posts again!! ;)

Ciao!

Credits
SHARE IT


Comments

  1. Shes so beautiful , and I especially like her big eyes. :D And btw she really deserved to be in the video 'It will rain' , hooligans love her.

    xx esra

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful post more photos of her! I love your articles :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment/ Deixe uma mensagem/ Deje un comentário/ Laissez un Message●●

Popular posts from this blog

FANCY FASHION SHOW - Uma nova força na moda Moçambicana