A quick look into the upcoming Mozambique Fashion Week


Hey everyone

So, Mozambique Fashion Week is happening in less than two weeks. Saying this outloud is way more frightening to me than to you, I guess, but It's also exciting. So Tuesday I went to the Press Conference at Polana Serena Hotel, to hear what was the program and everything.
Check the Promotional Spot (in Portuguese):



Awesome right? I already feel like dancing a whole week long!!
Participants from the MFW-Schools project were present, they will be presenting a single piece in an event to be held on the 3rd of December at the Vodacom's HQ. I'd like to say I love this iniciative, this will make people more keen to explore their love for fashion, and to risk it and go for it. Very excited for them.
Established designers, few of them were present, representing their brands, and styles. Young Designers (as myself) were also there.
The Press Conference was basically to remind us who the Sponsors are, the MFW story throughout the years (I'll post about that later), and what's up this time. Unfortunately I don't have any video in english yet.
Peek in this video interview made by a very nice girl, reporter of Sapo MZ, with few of the designers, including myself. Catch me starting at the 1:27 mark.




Will you be there? :)
Mozambique Fashion Week starts on the 2nd of December.

For more information please visit their official Facebook Page .But keep checking the blog for more updates.

PS - We're still waiting for the new official MFW website!!


Ciao beautiful people...


SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011