Dior Magazine - No.1 Edition

So, first of all I will admit my major girl crush on Marion Cotillard. She is Merveilleuse. Classy. Chic. She is just gorgeous. I love her.
Ok enough gushing over her, maybe because I'm pissed that Solange straightened her hair, but anyway, Dior chose Marion Cotillard, who happens to be one of their Brand Ambassadors, to be featured on their first in-store magazine. In other words, if you happen to be in Paris, New York, or anywhere around the world, and visit/purchase anything from their boutiques, you will take one of these home.
Take a look at the stunning photo shoot, followed by a documentary short video of her handbag campaign + this photo shoot.
She is seen wearing Dior's iconic and timeless pieces/styles.
This is why I Love fashion.










For those of you who don't know Marion, you have to watch Midnight In Paris. Which figures in my Favourite Movies List.


SHARE IT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011