Fashion Destination: Vilanculos

Hey everyone,

I gotta say, I have had the most amazing 3 days in a long while, on my own, in a BEAUTIFUL place, in my country. Please meet the great....




I must say I have enjoyed every second of my stay there, (although the trip was too long, 11 hours straight on the road), from the comfy bed, the hottest shower (yes I do think the shower is important!), the amazing food (if you go there, please ask for the Chicken Schnitzel with cheese cream), the very professional service (all smiles!), and the beautiful views, the weather (sun, sun, tan, tan!), the long and meaningful conversations I have had, and the people I met... Ok what else is there?

[click on the images to view full sized pictures]


This was my favorite corner, I almost stayed there the whole day...





All I have to say is I really did enjoy myself, the sun, the food, the people around, and the time I had to be alone with my own thoughts. And, let's admit it, who wouldn't love to be in such a great place?

I do LOVE my country - Mozambique! :)

Ps: If you happen to go there, don't forget to mention you heard it by Moi ;)

Sweet kisses, this week as my Fashion Destination: Vilanculos, Inhambane.


xoxo

Mingas




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011