Mi: All black everything, the Turban way

Hello Guys


I have been having some challenges these days, and facing some things I'd rather walk on by... BUT life is about facing what's ahead, isn't it?
What's pretty sure to me these days is that I have friends that I care too much about.
Meet Ana Pinhal, who, besides being my photographer, she happens to be one of my closest and dearest friends for a long time.
We went out the other day, and besides gushing about the most amaazinnggg shoes I have seen lately, for most of the night, (just the thought of it gives me the goosebumps!), guess what: she was wearing a black one-shouldered mini dress, with pink high heels, simple accessories as I had just suggested on this post! Maybe she peeked to have a tip about what to wear? :D
Check us out and about:




In other "news" I finally dared to try rocking a Turban á la Solange and I liked the effect! I was wearing all black everything, from shoes, skirt, blouse and golden accessories. Am going to try more often to do different things with my hair.

What do you think? Will you be rocking a turban style? I love it!
Have a great weekend!

Ciao!



SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011