Pre-Summer make up ideas, one word: NEON


Hey guys,

Hope the weekend was amazing, and that you have remembered to take tons of pictures of your looks to send to me!

Anyway today I thought I could give you the heads up about next summer's big make up trends: as I am sure you, the most fashion-addicted kind, have been noticing even brighter and surprising colors in the runways, red carpets, photoshoots, magazines etc...
NEON is coming to replace all the nude colors and the bright eyes. That is SO last leason ;)
Check it out...




These lip colors are out from every runway showcasing Spring/Summer trends for 2012 (for us in the Southern Hemisfere).
It's a matter of taste, skin tone, confidence and love for fashion. Some of those lip-colors I wouldn't wear myself (black uh, too creepy), but still, in a night out, who says you can't try something different?

The blue wouldn't definitely go with my brown skin, but who knows? Halloween is right around the corner anyway :D




Fresh Coral and Fuchsia, brought to you here by Estee Lauder, along with stronger tones as red, or violet are absolutely loved by most fashionistas in the world.

I must say I am desperately looking for coral lipstick, I want it asap!!




Lip colors this season can be worn without applying any sort of glitter or gloss, or if you'd rather have shiny lips, check out next season's color palette by Clinique, for next summer. For all tastes.
We shouldn't forget about these nails! Keep them as screaming bright as possible, remember, this Summer you don't wanna go unnoticed! I like number 4 and number 6 there. Want!!


Important tip: Lips and nails are the stars of next Summer, but the eyes, keep them as discreet as possible. One thing at a time (season).

So, tell me, which colors will you be rocking this summer?
Ciao!

SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011