News Breakdown: Beyoncé, Expecting and glowing!


Heyyyy!!!
So, today I woke up with the exciting news for my Diva Bee.. She's expecting, and I'm thrilled for her. For them. So, I figured I had to post some beautiful pictures right?
Look at how gorgeous this woman presented herself yesterday, at the MTV Video Music Awards.

Beyoncé Knowles at Red Carpet wearing Lanvin blood orange dress.
WARNING: Seriously cute picture following... after performing one of my favorite tracks - Love on Top - from Beyoncé's new album, #4, she and her little one said hi to daddy Jay Z (and to the world!).



Beyonce is seen wearing Dolce e Gabbana Tuxedo.
Watch video below with some artist's reactions to the announcement:



For those of you who are wondering "where did the big belly come from"? Well, being smart, with such a
small tummy, you can wear very short dresses for performances,with loser waists, like the one below, and no one will notice... Unless you hold your tummy like that... she could be sending a message, or feeling this very special moment to her... This was a few weeks ago.



Congrats Bee. Love is all I wish for you. Keep on glowing like that!

Ciao*

Credits:
Fashion Bomb Daily
Necole Bitchie
SHARE IT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011